To give the best experience for your users, Apple tons of features built into the iPhone. There are many undiscovered buried under the functions. Here are 5 tips and tricks for iPhone users to improve the way you use your iPhone.
1. Undo Typing Errorwe start with the old but good. Some of you may have this one, but here goes. Each time you accidentally delete your records or the input of the wrong kit, you can undo the error by shake your iPhone a little. The "Undo Typing" is displayed and all you have to do is tap Undo.
2. Fast chargingapart from food, clothing and housing, modern people have another basic life need: load. The present life of the battery has not caught up to the way we use the gadgets. But they do not always have a night to charge the iPhone. The loading time is limited, switch to Airplane Mode to speed the load time. Even if you do not have enough time to the detriment of 100%, flight mode gives you more juice for the same amount of time.
3. Faster Selfiesyou say the best camera in the world is the one with you. iphone have the reputation to the best of the best. But sometimes the tap on the screen trigger is not always the most intuitive way to photograph. While giving the idea from the Camera app+ , Apple iPhone users can use the plus sign (+) to the volume button to snap pictures. And if you use the earphones with you, you can use the plus (+) Volume button to do a semi-remote snapping.
4. Capture the screenif a Picture Paints a Thousand Words, then perhaps to share what you see on your screen is more effective than explains it with words. A picture of something is displayed on the screen of your iPhone is as simple as pressing the home and the ON-OFF button. You can access the results on the Photos app.
5. Play music for a certain duration of timeyou like to listen to some songs while you drift off to sleep, but you do not want to play the whole library until you wake up. What can you do? Film from the bottom of the screen to open the Timer. Set the desired time and choose "Stop Playing" of "timer-end" options. It is located at the lower end of the list.
5 clever iPhone tricks only power users know about
Five Tips These barely scratch the surface, but they are the ones that I use often. If your favorite iPhone Tips are not listed, share them with the comment below.